Laplante Chevrolet Buick GMC is currently looking for an Automotive Apprentice Technician / Mechanic (Entry Level) to fill a full-time position within its dynamic team of experienced professionals.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Valid driver’s license;
• Must have basic knowledge of automotive technology;
• Must be responsible and reliable;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Team player;
• Ability to follow instructions and accurately document work performed;
• Must be diligent in maintaining and repairing our customer’s vehicles.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• General repairs and maintenance;
• Oil changes;
• Tire changes;
• Vehicle inspections;
• Clean and maintain the shop;
• Maintaining shop tools.
• Competitive wages + Salary will evolve according to the skills acquired;
• Long-term employment with advancement opportunities;
• Continuous training;
• Complete range of social benefits;
• Expanding group of dealerships;
• Family-owned business and friendly work environment;
• Vehicle purchase discounts.
All applications will be treated to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
Please submit your application to Eric Vivarais (Service Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.