We are looking for an experienced Controller / Accountant for our business operations.
The individual needs to be a great team player, be an advocate of the business vision, and want to succeed by contributing to the financial success of the company.
We offer an above average pay, a premium health benefits package, continuous training and development as well as internal career opportunities.
- Dealer principals
- Responsible for complete dealership accounting functions and bookkeeping activities.
- Preparation of timely monthly financials statements
- Provides analytical, administrative, and financial information to department managers
- Numerous Daily and Monthly routines and Account Operations and Reconciliations
- Interdepartmental Relations
- Payroll preparation and administration of the group benefit plan
- Communication with External Sources
- Monitoring of internal controls and proper accounting methods and instructs team members
- Participation in the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparation of annual audits for external auditors
- Performs other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Must be bilingual.
- Is highly analytical with much time spent planning, conducting financial analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to administer payroll
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, provincial and local regulations and tax filings
- Focused, driven, team player, with strong and effective interpersonal skills.
- Is capable of conveying necessary information (in writing and verbally) to other managers in the retail facility
- Must be capable of working independently, effectively managing his or her time and work flow.
- Able to plan and organize their daily, weekly and monthly schedules to meet all deadlines and deliverables on time
- Employee and customer Enthusiasm.
- Leadership and motivation skills, including delegation, empowerment, coaching, supervision
- Involves interacting consistently with managers and team members in the dealership to exchange and coordinate the flow of paperwork and information.
- Highly organized with strong attention do details
Please send your resume to Stephanie Laplante, General Manager, at email@example.com.