• Welcome visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately with the highest standard of delivering a great customer experience.
• Answer phone calls with enthusiasm and on a timely manner.
• Report sold vehicles to manufacturer electronically, daily.
• Update calendars, schedules, create reports and other data as requested by the Sales Managers or the Controller.
• Enter data in the system for the Sales and Accounting departments in a timely manner.
• Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc.
Qualifications (Requirements and Competencies):
• Fully bilingual in French and English – written and spoken
• Plan, schedule and organize daily and weekly day to day business activities
• Team player
• Positive personality with an ability to easily communicate with all types of customers and team members across the business
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, comfortable with learning new IT systems
• Professional appearance
• High school degree
We offer a competitive pay, a premium health benefits package and internal career opportunities.
Job Type : Full-time position open. Regular business hours (no weekends or evenings)